1. enrich360® Pty Ltd (enrich360) uses and may disclose your personal and corporate information in order to:
- Provide services to you
- Research, develop, administer, protect and improve our services
- Provide services to individuals and organisations you explicitly permit, and comply with legal compulsion such as a Court order.
2. Other than listed in Clause 1, enrich360 will not provide any information which you give to us to any other organisation or individual without your express permission.
3. As part of routine administration, enrich360 collects system status information and website usage information such as login times and usage records. These are not on-sold or disclosed to others except as required in Clause 1.
4. All clients and subscribers may request access to the personal details collected by enrich360. in relation to themselves and the use of the their account. enrich360 wishes to ensure that such details are always correct and up-to-date, and will amend any inaccuracies or changes to details on request.
5. By law, enrich360 must retain some client details for a minimum of 5 years. However, enrich360 does not retain clients’ personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes of compliance with the law and routine administration.
7. enrich360 keeps client and client user information on controlled facilities which are reasonably secured against unauthorised access. Proof of identity will be required before information is released to any person, including the client.
8. enrich360 typically communicates with its clients by email, and sends all clients a monthly newsletter. In particular circumstances, urgent notifications may also be sent out by email.